Monday, February 23, 2009

I think this is my first award EVER!!!


I BIG and HEARTY thank you for the KreativBlogger Award which was sent to me by my long time genealogy friend and distant cousin Cheri at Still Digging for Roots . Following a week in the hospital and a week recuperating at home, this is just what the doctor ordered!!!

Here are the procedures connected with the KreativeBlogger Award:

Copy the award to your site.
Link to the person from whom you received the award.
Nominate 7 other bloggers.
Link to those sites on your blog.
Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.

My nominations are:

1. Tastes of Henry combining recipes, family and ancestry.

2. Shaking the Tree Adventures in Genealogy

3. Appalachian History

4. 24/7 Family History Circle

5. Lamb’s Tree Two

6. Branches and Roots

7. Lineage Keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment