Monday, February 15, 2010

Thank you Terri Kallio


I have been a follower of Terri over at The Ties That Bind for a year now. She is a master at colorization of black and white and restoration of damaged photographs. I have marveled at her workmanship over the year both on her own blog and in an article she wrote for Shades of the Departed entitled, "The Wanna-Be-Artist." Terri, you are no "wanna-be", you are the real deal!

Saturday I opened my blog comments and was surprised to see a little note from Terri to check out her latest blog. What a THRILL to see that she had honored me with a colorized version of the black and white photo I had posted of my brother and I taken back in 1952.

Terri, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

© 2010, copyright Linda Hughes Hiser

1 comment:

  1. Well I don't know if I'm a master at restoration, but you certainly made my day!! Doing this photo brought a lot of joy into my life and I'm thrilled that you and your brother are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete